In 2019, the Company proceeded with implementing Stage 2 of the Zarubezhneft JSC Corporate Development Strategy until 2030 entitled “Readiness for Growth and First Successes”. The main tasks of the second stage are: further technological expertise development, entering new projects abroad, continuous management improvement, and completion of competent personnel training.
In the Upstream segment, Zarubezhneft JSC is focused on the fields where the Company can expand existing expertise, namely, fields with a disbalanced development system and fields with complex reservoirs. Taking into account the tasks of the second stage of the Strategy, four development programs were generated.
With a view to prepare personnel to enter new projects, a personnel training and development system was created, which includes:
- corporate petroleum engineering school, in which more than 700 man-courses of training have been conducted to train personnel in 17 production courses;
- corporate project management school, in which 18 specialists have undergone training;
- corporate leadership school, which has conducted more than 290 man-courses according to three basic programs: Contemporary Management Practices, Management Potential Development, and Efficient Leader;
- rotation system, with 62 internal rotations of key Zarubezhneft Group employees;
- the NestroLead program, in which 756 Group employees expressed their willingness to develop and participate in new projects.