In 2019, Zarubezhneft Group’s Human Resources Policies for 2019–2023 were updated. The Human Resources Policies are based on the Zarubezhneft JSC Corporate Development Strategy, which determines Zarubezhneft Group’s primary objectives and areas of development and are aimed at supporting their implementation.
The primary objective of the Human Resources Policies is to achieve maximum return on investment in personnel through shaping a system to:
- motivate each employee to achieve the objectives set as per the Corporate Development Strategy;
- enable an unbiased evaluation of the extent to which the results have been achieved;
- provide fair reward and encouragement for employees’ achievements.
The Human Resources Policies Fundamentals:
- meeting the needs of Zarubezhneft Group business lines for high-qualified professionals (both internal and external candidates);
- continuous development and training of the most active and promising employees (Talented Personnel Pool, Nestro Lead, Professional Skill Contests);
- continuous improvement of the compensation system and benefit plan;
- application of an objective and transparent performance evaluation system;
- creation of favorable Corporate Culture;
- unconditional compliance with the labor legislation of the Russian Federation and the countries of presence.